Clinical Site Coordinator – To $23/hr – San Antonio, TX – Job # 3050
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We seek to fill a Clinical Site Coordinator role in the San Antonio, TX area. The candidate will work with works collaboratively with and supports the Clerkship and Site Directors in the implementation of undergraduate osteopathic medical education of the medical school curriculum.
The position includes a generous salary of up to $23/hr and benefits. (This is not a remote position).
Clinical Site Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Maintaining data in the learning management system (LMS), to include session scheduling, rosters, assessments, procedure logs, case logs, and evaluations.
- Serving as primary point of contact for Phase II curriculum stakeholders at a designated site.
- Serving as the primary administrative support during specified Phase II meetings.
- Creating and coordinate rosters for Core sites.
- Assisting learners in completion of all clinical site onboarding requirements.
- Meeting deadlines and perform other related duties as necessary or as assigned.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or five or more years of relevant experience in medical administration.
- Three or more years of professional experience in higher education.
- Familiarity with principles and practices of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Familiarity with medical staff credentialing pro.
- Proficient with learning management systems (e.g. eMedley, Blackboard), database management and procedures.
- Maintain professional knowledge and skills through approved professional development opportunities.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: