Compliance Auditor – To $67K – Cherry Hill, NJ – Job # 2929
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We seek to fill a Compliance Auditor role in the Cherry Hill, NJ area. The candidate will be responsible for supporting the corporate compliance program.
The position includes a generous salary of up to $67K and benefits. (This is not a remote position).
Compliance Auditor responsibilities include:
- Conducting audits of inpatient and outpatient hospital regulatory requirements, including billing, coding, and documentation, and related processes to determine the organizational integrity of billing facility and technical hospital fees, including detection and correction of documentation, coding, and billing errors.
- Preparatory work for reviews/audits including developing a scope of work.
- Reviewing available documentation.
- Assisting in the development of policies and procedures that establish standards for compliance, as well as preparation of other guidance documents and tools to assist providers and staff in appropriate billing, coding, and documentation.
- Serving as an institutional subject matter expert and authoritative resource on the interpretation and application of the documentation and coding rules and regulations.
- Analyzing/reviewing audit data and preparing reports for review and presentation to management, providers, and departments, making recommendations for improvement.
- Determining charge corrections and refunds resulting from compliance reviews and ensuring they have been completed.
- Performing follow-up reviews when necessary.
- Ensuring appropriate work papers, either paper or electronic, are maintained in accordance with regulations/policy.
- Post-review/audit education/training when applicable.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Degree in a healthcare or business-related major (Nursing, HIM, accounting, finance, business administration, etc.) from an accredited program or equivalent experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Conflict resolution skills.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: