Deputy Healthcare CFO – To $120K – Austin, TX – Job # 2388
Who We Are
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from all across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We are seeking to fill a Deputy Healthcare CFO role in the greater Austin, TX market. The Deputy Healthcare CFO manages the Financial Accounting and Reporting Department to ensure that it is providing effective and efficient service.
The position includes a generous salary of up to $120K.
Deputy Healthcare CFO responsibilities include:
- Demonstrating competence in hospital accounting, internal control environment, and compliance requirements.
- Understanding of the application of healthcare finance to impact clinical and financial results.
- Establishing and monitoring the annual operating budget in accordance with sound budgeting principles and corporate guidelines.
- Analyzing daily operating results to ensure that revenues, expenses, and labor are within budgeted objectives, advises department heads and administration of needed changes, improvements, etc.
- Evaluating the overall financial position and prepares periodic financial and operating reports.
- Reviewing and evaluating the effectiveness of all financial and accounting systems.
- Establishing expertise in productivity, staffing, and scheduling.
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures for the department and ensure compliance within.
- Establish executive presence (temperament, competencies, and skills across situations).
- All other assigned duties.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting, or other related area required.
- Master’s degree in related field preferred.
- Three or more years in finance/accounting or public accounting/audit experience.
- Experience as a hospital Controller preferred.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred CPA preferred.
- Knowledge of HIM and Case Management/Care Coordination functions.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: