Family Medicine Physician with OB – To $266K– San Antonio, TX – Job # 2796
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We are seeking to fill a Family Medicine Physician with OB role in the San Antonio, TX area. The candidate will actively manage all aspects of patient care.
The position includes a generous salary of up to $266K and benefits.
Family Medicine Physician with OB responsibilities include:
- Providing all physician care generally provided at a family practice or managed care facility.
- Responsible for the delivery of care, treatment, and referrals.
- Evaluating patients, based on medical training and/or specialty, to determine the medical condition of the patient, through the performance of physical examinations, thereby, establishing a diagnosis and proposed treatment plan.
- Counseling patients regarding medical and other problems which might affect patients’ health and well-being.
- Maintaining a high standard of medical practice and participating in the training development of the medical team.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Medical degree required.
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Texas and must be board-eligible or certified in family medicine with obstetrics.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: