Health Service Administrator – To $114K – Wellington, FL – Job # 2831
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We seek to fill a Health Service Administrator role in the Wellington, FL area. The candidate will manage your department’s budget and improve the operational efficiency of your facility’s health service program.
The position includes a generous salary of up to $114K and benefits.
Health Service Administrator responsibilities include:
- Managing and evaluating facility health services activities based on company policies, contractual agreements, and healthcare goals and objectives.
- Managing the overall operations of your healthcare facility.
- Monitoring operational issues (overtime, issuing forms, auditing medical files, requesting records, ensuring detainees or inmates receive necessary intervention and treatment, etc.).
- Ensuring adequate staffing (and licensure of all personnel) to meet the healthcare needs of the detainees/inmates.
- Coordinating the work of colleagues and contract providers (hiring, evaluating, training, promoting, and terminating).
- Ensuring the healthcare needs of the facility are met (as per our policies and goals).
- Determining and tracking the health services unit’s budgetary expenses and recommending ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration or a Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Nursing.
- Five or more years of work experience in healthcare administration or healthcare management in a supervisory capacity, including experience managing clinical staff and clinical operations.
- Work experience in a correctional or detention setting in an administrative or supervisory capacity.
- Experience in healthcare planning, budgeting, and meeting contractual obligations.
- Experience working in an outpatient setting.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software.
- Strong verbal and writing skills.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: