Manager of Operations – To $110K – Dallas, TX – Job # 2469
Who We Are?
BritePros Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization to run smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from all across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We are seeking to fill a Manager of Operations role in the greater Dallas, TX market. The candidate will be providing management, leadership, and support to leaders and staff including direct supervision of a small team.
The position includes a generous salary of up to $110K and benefits.
Manager of Operations responsibilities include:
- Providing day-to-day support to the Practice Leadership Team by providing additional expertise and project management guidance/oversight to the clinics.
- Working collaboratively with the VP of Operations and Leaders to execute strategic, operational, and tactical goals.
- Develop detailed project plans, tools, and resources and effectively lead multiple projects (often in parallel).
- Lead Project Management efforts for the integration of new acquisitions.
- Develop and implement plans for systems, processes, and personnel designed to achieve the best patient experience and productivity across all functions.
- Actively partner with compliance, patient experience, ambulatory services, H/R, billing, I/T, sales, marketing, accounting, and finance to leverage enterprise tools and programs, collaborate on priority initiatives and drive value to their locations.
- Use weekly flash reports, other KPI reports, forecasting, and budgeting to drive company goals.
- Create sustainable, repeatable processes for future projects including templates, plans, and playbooks with a focus on culture and alignment to the Mission, Vision, and Values.
- All other assigned duties.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in healthcare, Communications, Business, Marketing or other related fields, Appropriate experience may replace
- Three or more years of experience in program/project role and operational experience in a physician practice environment, Optometry or Ophthalmology preferred.
- Strong demonstrated experience in project management using a wide range of tools and in a variety of environments.
- Basic knowledge of financial concepts, procedures, and practices.
- Must be organized, self-motivated, energetic, capable of strong presentations, have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: