Medical Office Receptionist – To $42K – Dallas, TX – Job # 2427
Who We Are?
BritePros Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from all across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We are seeking to fill a Medical Office Receptionist role in the greater Dallas, TX market. The Medical Office Receptionist will perform a variety of general administrative support duties associated with the patient intake process. The candidate will perform routine duties within the clinic.
The position includes a generous salary of up to $42K.
Medical Office Receptionist responsibilities include:
- Preparing charts for patient appointments making sure all necessary information is complete.
- Conducting all functions associated with patient check-out including pricing services, collecting patient responsibility payments, and scheduling follow-up appointments.
- Performing patient check-in at the time of the visit and completes.
- Obtaining accurate patient and insurance information, collecting copays and deductible amounts.
- Answering phone calls and directs them appropriately.
- Scheduling appointments according to office guidelines.
- Confirming next-day appointments and alerts patients as to what documentation is needed, including details associated with time-of-service payment.
- Copying/scanning patient access-related hard copy materials (e.g. ID, referrals, insurance cards, etc.) into the correct location in the electronic medical record.
- Performing duties involving record filing and retrieval and assisting with the filing of registration documentation in electronic medical records.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Six months of healthcare experience in a clinical setting.
- Verbal ability to communicate ideas and views effectively when speaking to groups, personnel, medical staff, and providers.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
- Demonstrates knowledge of current computer systems (Practice Management software and Electronic Medical Records Software.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: