Nurse Practitioner – To $128K – San Antonio, TX – Job # 2866
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We seek to fill a Nurse Practitioner role in the San Antonio, TX area. The candidate will function as a healthcare provider for patients undergoing rehab at Skilled Nursing Facilities.
The position includes a generous salary of up to $128K and benefits. (This is not a remote position).
Nurse Practitioner responsibilities include:
- Coordinating patient care with the facility Director of Nursing and supervising physician
- Treating patients exclusively at a designated skilled nursing facility or rehab center.
- Delivery of care, treatment, and referrals.
- Communicating information to patients regarding diagnosis and treatment goals.
- Focusing on the quality of care.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Nurse Practitioner License or Physician Assistant License.
- TX License.
- Experience in post-acute space preferred but not required
- Passion for serving the geriatric population, have several years of NP experience, be a former hospitalist, and/or have SNF experience.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: