Registered Nurse – Case Manager – To $52K – Dallas, TX – Job # 2786
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We are seeking to fill a Registered Nurse – Case Manager role in the Dallas, TX area. The candidate will be responsible for the overall decision-making process bridging both clinical and administrative matters involving both the clinic and residential sites.
The position includes a generous salary of up to $52K and benefits.
Registered Nurse – Case Manager responsibilities include:
- Overseeing processes and relationships, health care management, community resources and support, service delivery, psychosocial intervention; and rehabilitation case management.
- Collecting information about the patient’s situation and functioning to identify individual needs, and assessment of that information to develop a comprehensive case management plan.
- Implementing the specific case management activities and/or interventions that will lead to accomplishing the plan goals.
- Planning the specific objectives, goals, and actions designed to meet the patient’s needs.
- Evaluating, at appropriate intervals, the plan’s effectiveness in reaching the desired outcomes and goals.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required. Master’s or licensure/credential preferred but the experience can be used to offset this level of education/licensing.
- Current RN licensures appropriate to state regulations required.
- CCM preferred. Successful completion of CCM is required upon meeting eligibility guidelines.
- Three or more years of experience in rehabilitation or related field.
- Demonstrate a capacity for and interest to absorb a global knowledge of medical and clinical rehabilitation aspects relating to traumatic brain injury.
- Experience in which supervisory abilities have been demonstrated.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: