RN – Clinical Coordinator (Pre-Surgical Screening) – New York, NY – Job # 2892
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We seek to fill an RN – Clinical Coordinator (Pre-Surgical Screening) role in the New York, NY area. The candidate will focus on safe and efficient operations of the nursing staff, s/he will also partner with the PCD and onsite departments to develop and execute initiatives that enhance the patient and provider experience.
The position includes a generous salary and benefits. (This is not a remote position).
RN – Clinical Coordinator (Pre-Surgical Screening) responsibilities include:
- Providing essential clinical leadership for PSS and directly supervising the clinical support staff (RNs, PCAs), including hiring, onboarding, scheduling, and performance management.
- Facilitating the onboarding, continuing education, and ongoing assessment of nursing staff, including supervision and verification of clinical competencies.
- Utilizing all aspects of the performance management cycle (defining expectations, setting goals, providing feedback, coaching, mentoring, corrective action) to help staff best fulfill their job responsibilities.
- Collaborating with PCD on the recruitment and hiring of nursing staff.
- Collaborating with the PCD to establish and promote consistent nursing policies and practices.
- Supports the Patient Care Director (PCD) by managing the operations of PSS in his/her absence and completing special projects, as assigned.
- Functioning as the nursing supervisor during hours of operation as needed.
- Scheduling nursing/clinical support that meets the needs of our providers.
- Acting as the Timekeeper for all nursing/clinical support staff.
- Rooming patients, including preparation for exams, reviewing past medical history, and obtaining patient data.
- Measuring and leading quality initiatives and promoting a culture of safety.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- RN license and registration required in NY
- BSN from an accredited school of nursing required
- BLS required
- National Certification in the area of practice required
- Four or more years of nursing with clinical leadership or management experience, preferably while working in a hospital or medical office setting.
- Demonstrated ability to build trust and exercise influence in a complex, multi-departmental, and matrixed environment.
- Experience with Epic to support operational and clinical activities is strongly preferred.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: