RN – Clinical Manager – Neuro Science – To $111K – Chicago, IL – Job # 2858
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We seek to fill an RN – Clinical Manager – Neuro Science role in Chicago, IL. The candidate will be responsible for the management of the nursing staff and clinical support staff in an ambulatory care setting.
The position includes a generous salary of up to $111K and benefits.
RN – Clinical Manager – Neuro Science responsibilities include:
- Facilitating the growth and maintenance of the clinical program in direct collaboration with the Medical Director(s).
- Providing direct patient care to patients and supporting nursing staff as needed.
- Monitoring patient outcomes in accordance with defined standards of patient care.
- Providing direct supervision for the nursing staff and other clinical support staff.
- Providing regulatory and quality oversight to the staff as well as participation in division initiatives under the direction of the Director of Nursing.
- Collaborating with research and division staff to coordinate research efforts in the clinical setting.
- Overseeing quality improvement and regulatory requirements.
- Overseeing staff performance evaluations, vacation requests, and time and attendance issues.
- Maintenance of standards of care mandated by regulatory agencies.
- Coordinating nursing and support staff schedules ensuring adequate coverage of required activities.
- Participation in recruitment efforts, interviewing, and hiring of nursing personnel and clinical support staff.
- Orientation of new staff and annual competencies; mandatory and site-specific.
- Maintains the standards and educational requirements specific to the position through continuing education.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing required, master’s preferred.
- Current Illinois licensure as a registered nurse.
- Five years of experience in the clinical area.
- Previous management/supervisory experience preferred.
- Basic computer skills required, Epic/EMR experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: