RN – Clinical Phone Support Specialist – Remote – Job # 2825
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We are seeking to fill a Remote RN – Clinical Phone Support Specialist role in the Chicago, IL area. The candidate will answer calls from patient/Healthcare personnel to answer questions pertaining to medical device products.
The position includes a generous salary and benefits.
RN – Clinical Phone Support Specialist responsibilities include:
- Providing phone support during non-business hours to patients/ healthcare personnel on medical device products.
- Utilizing CRM Software to log inbound calls and notes.
- Be a liaison on additional support required between end users and representatives from the medical device manufacturer.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Active and Unrestricted Registered Nurse license.
- Three or more years of Clinical experience.
- Experience in the medical device industry (education or customer support) is a plus.
- Leadership experience is a plus.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: