RN – Physician Office/Clinic – Boston, MA – Job # 2891
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We seek to fill an RN – Physician Office/Clinic role in the Boston, MA area. The candidate will provide professional nursing care for outpatients receiving treatments and examinations, following established standards and practices incorporating patient and family teaching.
The position includes a generous salary and benefits. (This is not a remote position).
RN – Physician Office/Clinic responsibilities include:
- Assisting patients, staff, and physicians as needed to maintain a high level of efficiency in operations and customer service while providing quality care to the designated patient population.
- Patient care includes compliance with patient assessments and care tasks, triaging, emergency protocols, and medication administration.
- Providing direct and indirect patient care within the scope of practice.
- Working collaboratively with the other members of the patient care team to ensure optimal patient care.
- Triage patients.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Registration and current license.
- Venipuncture, glucometer, electrocardiogram, strong clinical skills.
- Strong clinical experience in a comparable setting; outpatient, emergency room, or medical/surgical experience.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: