RN – Quality Management – To $137K – New York, NY – Job # 2919
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We seek to fill an RN – Quality Management role in the New York, NY area. The candidate will prepare and present reports and statistical analyses to various hospital and system quality committees.
The position includes a generous salary of up to $137K and benefits. (This is not a remote position).
RN – Quality Management responsibilities include:
- Communicating and interacting with physicians and patients to ensure all information is obtained accurately and completely.
- Identifying quality gaps in cardiac patient care.
- Collecting and collating data from patient medical records and entering it into a registry form.
- Generating reports from the registry and analyzing data to compare organizations to similar institutions regarding to key quality indicators.
- Monitoring the process of data collection to ensure time frames are met.
- Measuring patient, provider, and facility characteristics, cardiac device type, and adverse events.
- Collaborating with the leadership to recommend new processes to improve cardiac patient care.
- Performing related duties as required.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing. Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Current License to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse in New York State required, plus specialized certifications as needed.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited BSN program within two years and obtain a BSN Degree within five years of the job entry date.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: