Secretary/Administrative Assistant – Chicago, IL – Job # 2452
Who We Are?
BritePros Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization to run smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from all across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We are seeking to fill a Secretary/Administrative Assistant role in the greater Chicago, IL market. The Secretary/Administrative Assistant will perform a variety of general administrative support duties.
The position includes a generous salary and benefits.
Secretary/Administrative Assistant responsibilities include:
- Providing day-to-day administrative/secretarial support to physicians.
- Preparing and modifying documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos, and emails.
- Handling requests for information and data.
- Maintaining electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Answering, screening, and transferring inbound phone calls.
- Scheduling patient and surgery appointments.
- Communicating all physician issues to the appropriate team members.
- Performing other duties as assigned by the patient services manager.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Physician Administrative Assistant experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Must be a self-starter, highly organized with good time management skills.
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment and work a flexible schedule.
- Possess good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows-based computer applications.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: