Sr. Accounting Manager – Healthcare – To $115K – Houston, TX – Job # 2389
Who We Are
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from all across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We are seeking to fill a Sr. Accounting Manager role in the greater Houston, TX market. The Sr. Accounting Manager provides financial and accounting analysis and managerial support for regional operations reporting, monthly analyses of performance against budget, and creating reports to monitor financial performance.
The position includes a generous salary of up to $115K.
Sr. Accounting Manager responsibilities include:
- Making recommendations to the Management for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices, and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting.
- Responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly accounting tasks and activities.
- Overseeing/processing accounts payable, cash management, and general ledger activities.
- Applying a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensuring an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly, and year-end close.
- Maintaining financial / forecasting models and data analysis tools.
- Responding to inquiries from Management regarding financial results and special reporting requests
- Effectively communicate financial results to Management.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Involved in strategic planning.
- All other assigned duties.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor of Science degree in accounting, or equivalent years of experience.
- Two years accounting experience; healthcare experience preferred.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Strong Excel, Microsoft Word, and other computer skills.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: