Transplant Program Manager – To $120K – Boston, MA – Job # 2890
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We seek to fill a Transplant Program Manager role in the Boston, MA area. The candidate will actively maintain the current network market share and expand new network opportunities for the Transplant Program.
The position includes a generous salary of up to $120K and benefits. (This is not a remote position).
Transplant Program Manager responsibilities include:
- Single point of contact for all elements associated with new patient referrals for transplant evaluation.
- Providing information, education, and support to the providers and the program’s network of referring providers.
- Implementing systems to recruit new patients and referring providers, improve patient selection, review outcomes, and provide early and accurate feedback to referring clinicians.
- Tracking performance data and conducting regular site visits to review results with physicians and staff; helps to create, implement, and follow-up on action plans to further improve patient outcomes and efficiency of the evaluation process.
- Facilitating collaborative relationships among the various disciplines and departments to ensure effective quality patient care delivery.
- Providing consultation to all new patients and family members regarding the evaluation transplant evaluation process and follow-up requirements.
- Actively seek new information and maximize creative options to help aid in the ongoing learning needs of all members of the referral network.
- Providing frequent feedback to referring clinicians about the status of their patients within the program.
- Conducting weekly transplant multi-disciplinary meetings.
- Facilitating all transplant evaluations and presenting them at multidisciplinary meetings.
- Tracking referral volumes and network relationships.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Master’s Degree in Nursing Education preferred.
- BSN required.
- BLS Certification required.
- ACLS Certification preferred.
- CCTC certification preferred.
- Five or more years of experience in Kidney Transplantation, preferably outpatient experience.
- Experience with Transplant Medical Records System, EPIC.
- Quality and Data experience Required.
- Knowledgeable in CMS and UNOS regulations.
- Communication Skills: Listens, persuades, and influences others.
- Leadership skills: Lead by example, Positive thinking, focused on the goal.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: